Country Manager France (m/f), brewing industry, full-time, Munich
Brewbarrel forms a part of Customized Drinks GmbH. Based in Munich - Germany, we are one of the world leading companies producing and selling home brewing kits. Brewbarrel provides the opportunity to experience the amazing feeling of brewing your own premium Bavarian beer in the comfort of your home. For our innovative product, we got nominated as one of the best 3 German start-ups within the "German Founders Award 2015" (Deutscher Gründerpreis 2015). With a young, dynamic and international team of around 30 people, we already operate in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Benelux, all Scandinavia, France, Italy, Spain and other countries across Europe.
Because of our rapid growth, we are looking for a:
Country Manager France(m/f) full-time, Munich
Your Daily Tasks
- You will drive sales - lead sourcing, qualification of opportunities, acquisition and account management are your daily tasks
- Take full ownership of the country's sales initiatives and strategies
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting, hitting and overachieving sales targets
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products
- Build and manage a B2B customer base
- You have a relevant work experience (1.5+ years) in the area of sales
- You are able to motivate yourself and you are hungry and driven to success
- You are able to take ownership of the country's sales initiatives and strategies
- You are energetic, proactive and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a passion for telesales and you are professional on the phone
- You are comfortable to work in dynamic and high pressure environment
- You have French as mother tongue level (C2) and you are business fluent in English (C1).
- Any other language will be considered as a benefit.
What We Offer
- We offer a dynamic and fast paced environment
- We are a team that want to excel and make customers happy
- We have a collaborative environment with direct interaction with the Head of Sales and C-Level Management
- We are flexible and agile company with complete flat hierarchy
- We are willing to offer you an attractive salary package
If you are interested to be part of our team, please send your CV, Covering Letter, earliest possible starting date and salary expectation to email@example.com.
All information should be sent in English or in German.