V.I.E. Metal Forming Engineer (m/f), Stadthagen
|Ort||Deutschland, Niedersachsen, Hannover|
|Branchen||R&D, Ingenieurwesen, Naturwissenschaften und Technik|
|Veröffentlicht am||27 Oktober 2016|
Faurecia Sieges D'Automobile
Technical Perfection and automotive passion is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you. Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.
The main activities will be
- Definition of manufacturing concept for metal forming, especially tube forming
- Support the devlopment of tube forming technologies include the conception of related tool and equipment to be implemented in the serial production
- Leading the related experimental study as part of process development
- Preparation of the tool and equipment design reviews and support the development team in design of metal forming parts in term of feasibility, design conformity by considering serial production
- Support the global deployment of the forming process standard, especially in China
- Follow the technology development in metal forming, new materials; considering the new development for Faurecia own product
- Support the product development team concerning design to cost
This V.I.E will start as soon as possible for 24 months.
The V.I.E., an international young graduate program, enables young professionals who are less than 28 and European Union nationals to work for a French company in any country of the world.
Becoming part of this program means going abroad to carry out a professional assignment for up to 24 months whilst benefiting from social care coverage and an interesting salary which depends on the host country.
UBIFRANCE, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment.
For further information, please visit the following link: http://www.civiweb.com/international/EN/default.html
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge in CAD
- Knowledge in material, material properties, material behaviour
- Ability to work in team, flexibility, able to work with different cultures
- Engaged, result oriented and team oriented
- Hand-on mentality
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Minimum bi-lingual English required, German is a plus
Volontariat international en entreprise (VIE) concernent des candidats de l´EU âgés de moins de 29 ans.
Conditions d´accès, Incription et Accès aux offres sur http://www.civiweb.com