V.I.E. Continious Improvement Engineer FES (m/f), Böblingen
|Ort||Deutschland, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart|
|Branchen||R&D, Ingenieurwesen, Naturwissenschaften und Technik|
|Veröffentlicht am||27 Oktober 2016|
“Technical Perfection and automotive passion” is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
“Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.”
The VIE FES (Faurecia Excellent System) is part of the FES team and supports the FES Specialist in his/her daily work, in accordance with the Group's policies and procedures (continuous improvement).
The main missions of the role are to
- Contribute to the organization of the plant an departmental improvement plans
- Support FES the Specialist in the application of FES methodologies and tools and provide trainings and coachings to the plant
- Contribute to the correct daily usage on the FES standards (in logistics, management control, HR, ...)
This mission will start as soon as possible for 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Master Degree in Engineering
- A first experience in an industrial environment is a plus
- Computer literate (MS Office: Excel, Access)
- Strong teamwork sense
- Minimum bi-lingual (German required)
Volontariat international en entreprise (VIE) concernent des candidats de l´EU âgés de moins de 29 ans.
Conditions d´accès, Incription et Accès aux offres sur http://www.civiweb.com