R&D Engineer (m/f) Unlimited Contract, Luxembourg
|Ort||France, Deutschland, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland, Lorraine, Luxemburg||
|Branchen||R&D, Ingenieurwesen, Naturwissenschaften und Technik|
|Veröffentlicht am||8 Dezember 2016|
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
As a leading manufacturer of household and personal care products, our client is based in the heart of Europe. For the production and R&D Innovation centre in Luxembourg, we are looking for a
R&D Engineer (m/f) Unlimited Contract
An opportunity has arisen for the above position based in Luxembourg. The role is to work in the R&D Centre of Excellence based there as part of the team of scientists developing detergent products for the group. The primary responsibility of this role is to work on specific R&D projects defined by the team management and bring them to fruition.
The key tasks are outlined as follows
- Amass ideas expertise in your project areas by proactively harvesting information from different sources
- Ability to distill these ideas into formulation proposals bearing in mind diverse considerations such as legislative restrictions, commercial parameters and practicality to manufacture.
- Ability to take a development proposal from inception, plan the programme of work to test and evaluate the proposal and liaise and plan with the colleagues required to realise the different forms of testing required.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, prioritising own workload and planning work programmes to fit with set timescales.
- Competent at writing reports summarising the work completed, suitable for diverse audiences
BRIEF PERSON SPECIFICATION
- At least 3 or more years in a technical position preferably with formula development experience, most preferably in detergent or a related product area
- Degree in Chemistry or other relevant science related
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) including ability to write scientific reports
- Fluency in English, fluency in German strongly preferred and French is also desirable
- Strong computer skills, MS Office especially Excel
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently, and proactively drive projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work in different cross-functional teams.
If you are interested, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to Ms Gustin at Eurojob Consulting or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will come back to you as soon as possible.