Internship General Procurement - Consulting services (m/f), Blagnac
|Ort||France, Aquitaine, Bordeaux||
|Veröffentlicht am||6 Oktober 2016|
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group – comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters – generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main missions will involve:
- Leading AIRBUS GROUP General Procurement processes correctly,
- Supporting sourcing processes: requesting and approving specifications, assisting the supplier selection process and drafting and implementing framework contracts on a national and international scale for the Support Services and Business Services procurement categories,
- Following up contracts through Contract Reviews with AIRBUS GROUP internal customers and suppliers, based on consistent and factual Key Performance Indicators. Assessing and improving supplier performance in terms of time, cost and quality,
- Jointly with the internal customer, estimating general supplier performance and the impact of weak performance on AIRBUS GROUP, and initiating corrective actions when this is necessary,
- Providing support in the definition of transnational and trans-divisional procurement strategies
- Contributing to the implementation of new procurement techniques such as e-procurement and e-auctions, when required,
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities for the procurement family,
- Assisting Category Managers in the development of procurement strategies (market research, cost analysis, formalisation...).
- You are in the5th year of Business School, University or Engineering School and are specialising in Procurement.
- You ideally have initial experience in this field and you are a proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite.
You are recognised for your:
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analysis skills
You are a strong team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.