Area Manager France (m/f) lighting industry, Paris
|Ort||France, Ile de France, Paris||
|Branchen||Vertrieb, Handel, Kundendienst|
|Veröffentlicht am||2 Dezember 2016|
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
For our client specialized in the lighting industry we are looking for a:
Area Manager France (m/f), lighting industry, Paris France
• Visit lighting specifier's studios in Paris to present our products and the brand
• Manage training meetings for all lighting referents at architect's associations and other lighting establishments
• Manage visits of the above lighting referents to the company's premises in order to present the Company, its production process and get directly in touch with R&S department
• Lead and schedule eventual exhibitions or special events of relevant importance for lighting designers community
• Collaborate with the marketing department to ensure lead generation
• Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales agencies and schedule monthly visits to the customers together with agent
• Train sales people to ensure success
• Reach the targets and goals set for the area
• Establish, maintain and expand our customer base
• Maintain and increase sales
• Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
• Develop sales strategies and settle targets
• Possibly deal with some major customer accounts yourself
• Service the needs of existing customers dealing with back office resources
• Collecting customer feedback and market research
• Report directly to property
• Keep up to date with products and competitors
• Three to five years in a sales representative role within lighting industry, he must have gained experience as key account and sales manager
• Strong intrapersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Languages: excellent in French, English or Italian
Interested? Please send you CV to:
- Anna Schwamborn